HostingInside LTD. hereafter referred to as HostingInside provides Shared Hosting, VPS(Virtual Private Server), and Dedicated Server. All of the services provided are hereafter referred to as "Service". These Terms and Conditions apply to all person who uses our services and is hereafter referred to as "Customer". The policy is designed to protect the security, integrity, reliability, and privacy of both the HostingInside and the services HostingInside offers to its "Customer". "Customer" is assumed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
When HostingInside becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Terms and Conditions, HostingInside will initiate an investigation. During the investigation, HostingInside may restrict "Customer" access in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, HostingInside may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate "Customer" and/or pursue other civil remedies. If such a violation is a criminal offense, HostingInside will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such a violation.
Shared Hosting, VPS(Virtual Private Server) and Dedicated Server Policies
- HostingInside does not permit "Customer" to put any Warez/MP3's content, illegal content, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, cracks, software serial numbers, or code to generate a Denial of Service(DOS) attack into your Shared Hosting and/or VPS(Virtual Private Server) and/or Dedicated Server. - "Customer" is responsible for all denial of service attacks they may receive and must try their best to prevent such occurrences. - There are to be no warbots, xdcc bots, takeover bots, flood bots, emech, perl bots, or abusive eggdrop bots run on "Customer" Shared Hosting and/or VPS(Virtual Private Server) servers and/or Dedicated Servers. - "Customer" may not load any type of background process in Shared Hosting. - HostingInside does not permit VPS(Virtual Private Server) to use the load IRCD for illegal purposes, in support of illegal activities or linked to illegal networks. - "Customer" must take responsibility if we find on login log files "Customer" shares main/root "Service" on Shared Hosting and/or VPS(Virtual Private Server) and/or Dedicated Server by more than 2 people. - HostingInside does not permit "Customer" to do hacking/cracking of any kind (This includes exploits) on Shared Hosting and/or VPS(Virtual Private Server) and/or Dedicated Server. - HostingInside does not permit "Customer" to trade "Customer" or "Service". - VPS(Virtual Private Server) and/or Dedicated Server "Customer" may not take any action cause HostingInside IP address/virtual host auto kill/global kill on some IRC network. - Any violation of these policies above may result in "Customer" immediate termination at the sole discretion of HostingInside without prior notice.
- "Customer" agrees that CPU usage shall not use excessive amounts of CPU processing on any of HostingInside's servers. - "Customer" agrees that BANDWIDTH over-limit usage will be charged $ 0.1 USD/GB. - Any violation of any Usage Policies may result in "Customer" immediate termination at the sole discretion of HostingInside without prior notice.
Spamming or Black Listing
- HostingInside has a zero-tolerance policy on Junk Email or Unsolicited Bulk Email(UBE). Spam, Junk email, and UBE are defined as the sending of the same, or substantially similar, unsolicited electronic mail messages, whether commercial or not, to more than one recipient or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested the message. UBE also includes emails with forged headers, compromised mail server relays, and false contact information. This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service, which in any way implicates the use of HostingInside whether or not the message actually originated from our network. - HostingInside has a zero-tolerance policy on Black Listing. Black Listing is an occurrence when a "Customer" IP address is listed on a third-party black listing service such as SpamHaus/SpamCop and others. - Any violation of Junk Email or Unsolicited Bulk Email(UBE) or being Blacklisted(Black Listing) may result in "Customer" immediate suspension or termination at the sole discretion of HostingInside without prior notice.
- "Customer" shall pay HostingInside all fees and/or monthly fees indicated on the Order. "Customer" acknowledges that in consideration of the pricing set forth on the Order, "Customer" commits to be liable for and pay the fees set forth in the Order for the term indicated. - All payments currency shall be made depending on the payment method set forth on the Order, at HostingInside address as indicated in this Agreement or at such other address as HostingInside may from time to time indicate by proper notice hereunder. - All invoices will be emailed five (5) days prior to the service due date. For VPS(Virtual Private Server), "Customer" has 2 days to pay the invoice and for Dedicated server, "Customer" must pay before the due date which means there is no grace period. - In the event "Customer" does not alleviate all fees and/or monthly fees indicated on the Order, all "Customer" "Service" will be deactivated and denied access until such fees are paid in full to HostingInside. In the event that "Customer" is unable to make payments to HostingInside within five (5) days of "Service" deactivation to alleviate all due fees, HostingInside will cancel "Customer" "Service" without prior notice. - Pro-rated credits are issued for unused services when "Customer" retains any active service. Pro-rated refunds are issued if "Customer" does not retain any active service and they are specifically requested via the cancellation form. All refunds are subject to 10% of the total refund amount for the service charge.
- In the event, that the "Customer" does not cancel "Service", this Agreement will automatically self-renew after a one (1) or three (3) or twelve (12) month(s) period depending on the billing cycle which is selected. - This Agreement shall automatically renew itself for an additional Terms and Conditions period unless otherwise canceled or terminated by either party in accordance with the notice provision set forth herein. - In the event this Agreement is automatically renewed, the "Customer" agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions currently in effect.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement or any Order upon written notice: For any material breach of this Agreement or any Order which the defaulting party fails to cure within seven (7) days following notice by the non-defaulting party of such breach; or Upon either party's insolvency or liquidation as a result of which either party ceases to do business. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, HostingInside may terminate this Agreement or any Order without notice immediately for any breach of this Agreement. - All "Service" cancellation requests must be received at least three (3) days and not more than 15 days prior to the upcoming payment due date by HostingInside via web member services, email, phone, fax, or mail. This cancellation request must be accompanied by all proper "Service" information. - Any termination caused by a violation of terms and conditions will not get a refund.
Representation and Warranties
HostingInside makes no representations and cannot guarantee of any kind, expressed or implied for services HostingInside provides. HostingInside disclaims any warranty merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by HostingInside and its employees. HostingInside reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
HostingInside offers a 99% network and host server guarantee of time in a month excluding maintenance. The network is defined as core network infrastructure excluding the hardware, services, and software running on the "Customer" server. The server is defined as the host hardware that houses the "Service". Downtime is measured from the moment the "Customer" notifies a HostingInside support representative of a failure to the time the Network or Server responds to an external "ping" request. Notification of network failure must occur at the time of the outage and not after the fact. If network or server downtime exceeds 1% in a given month, "Customer" will be credited 5% of their monthly Shared Hosting and/or VPS(Virtual Private Server) fee. Credits shall not be provided to "Customer" if network or server downtime is the result of a) scheduled maintenance b) circumstances beyond HostingInside reasonable control, including, but not limited to: DDoS or other network attacks, upstream or 3rd party network outages, war, fire, flood, sabotage, labor disturbance, acts of government, acts of god or c) breaking this Term And Conditions agreement.
HostingInside reserves the right to change prices, policies, and configuration of any and all "Service" when deemed necessary.
HostingInside has a liability not to be shared, sold, reused in lists, or be used for any other purpose than to complete a transaction or address a "Customer" service concern for the data or information submitted/provided by the "Customer".
HostingInside reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. "Customer" may only use the HostingInside server for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any federal, state or local regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, and material protected by trade secrets. HostingInside expressly forbids anyone from using HostingInside servers for the propagation, distribution, housing, processing, storing, or otherwise handling in any way lewd, obscene, satanic materials. HostingInside is intended for the end-user only. "Customer" cannot sublease, sub-host, or give away control of any portion of HostingInside resources. Doing so could result in immediate "Service" cancellation.
HostingInside does not and will not, share or redistribute any "Customer" information to any third party for any reason except the police department(depending on each of issued country applicable law) or when required by court order.
This Agreement supersedes all Agreements previously made between the parties pertaining to the subject matter of this Agreement. There are no other understandings or Agreements. Failure to properly notify HostingInside via web member services, email, phone, fax, or mail of "Customer" disagreement with the above Terms and Conditions will constitute "Customer" acceptance of same.
Any chargeback, dispute, or similar grievance filed where no attempt was made to contact the company and resolve potential issues will result in complete termination of all services without compensation nor notice to "Customer", and a permanent ban from all further service.